The web development intern will be responsible for assisting our Internet team on projects. They will work on implementing web designs into live pages, update pages on existing sites through a CMS system, and create original design and development work. [Potential for full-time job pending completion of studies] [International Students welcome]
- Desire to work in an exciting, fast-paced technology company. Must possess a strong work ethic necessary for success in an active work environment.
- Organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines a must.
- Need to have a very high attention to detail and ability to work well with other designers and management.
- Must be flexible and able to quickly multi-task between several high profile projects at the same time. Good time management skills.
- Ability to work flexible and sometimes long hours.
- Should be pursuing a degree (or have experience in) Computer Science, Information Systems, Web/Graphic Design, or related discipline.
- Excellent computer/Internet skills
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML (or ability to learn them quickly)
- Experience using web design/development tools such as Photoshop/Fireworks, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint
- Experience with building and using dynamic websites
- Familiarity with manipulating data files with MS Access and other database systems preferred
- Experience with Joomla/Mambo or other PHP/MySQL CMS systems
- Flash/Action Script Development a plus
- Knowledge of .NET, ASP, and Java a plus
Salary: Paid internship: $13-20/hour depending on qualifications and experience
To Apply: Email your cover letter and resume to: